Now when fall is here, it’s time to discuss how every student could have good and safe time in the events of every organisation. Events are an important place for finding friends and grouping and that’s why putting an effort in organising them is important. Analyse your organisation’s event’s for example by using this list:
- it’s possible to attend the event without drinking alcohol
- you can enjoy the event despite your home language
- theme or activities don’t drive away or offend anyone
- venue is accessible or in the event description it is written down who you can ask help from
- most of the freshmen events are affordable
- all the organisers and participants know what to do in emergency situations
Let’s make university a welcoming place for all of us togerther!