HYY allocates project grants for organisations which operate within the student union. The grant is intended for making activities more diverse, implementing new projects and making related purchases. The allocation of the project grants particularly emphasises projects related to the reception of new students and the integration of international students.
A total amount of the grants is EUR 7,000, the maximum amount for one project is EUR 500. You may apply for the grants through a separate form, which is available at https://elomake.helsinki.fi/lomakkeet/50163/. The form will close at 11.59pm on 11 Apr 2014.
Terms and conditions for the grant
- Projects do not mean continuous or annual activities of organisations
- The purpose of the project is not contradictory with HYY's objectives or the equality plan
- The aim is to allocate grants equally to a variety of projects in different types of organisations
- Grants may also be allocated for projects implemented earlier in the year of 2014 if they otherwise meet the allocation criteria
- Grants are not allocated for permanent salaries or fees
- The maximum of EUR 500 may be granted for one project
- The grant may be targeted to cover specific costs
- If a project is not implemented or if its nature changes significantly, the organisation must return the received grant
- The organisation must submit a report or clarification to HYY about the implementation of the project either on a separately announced date or in connection with the annual report from the year of 2014.
All organisations that apply for the grant will be informed about the decisions. All organisations which receive the grant will be sent the allocated amount and the reminder about terms and conditions, as well as a possible date by which the organisation must submit a clarification on the use of the grant.
HYY board member
Financial Committee, Kindred Nations, Sport